By accessing, browsing and using our website you agree to the following terms and you agree to use the website in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree then you must cease to use our website.
Reference to HTL in the terms and conditions that follow means Holland & Tisdall Limited.
HTL do not represent that the information contained on this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete or error free.
HTL exclude all liability, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) to the maximum extent permitted by law, as to any content or any services available on this website.
HTL will not be liable for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data or special loss.
The copyright in the content contained on this website belongs to HTL.
- The content of this website may not be used for commercial purposes.
- The content on this website is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of HTL.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions.
Jurisdiction and Law
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Other Terms and Conditions
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
HTL reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of the website after such a change will be deemed acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
Candidate Referral Terms
1. You must seek the permission of the candidate prior to contacting Holland & Tisdall Ltd (HTL).
2. HTL must not already know the candidate.
3. Where more than one person introduces the candidate HTL will operate on a first come first served basis.
4. A payment of £250 will be made against any candidate registered to your name who is successfully placed by HTL into a permanent placement. Payments will be made subject to the candidate remaining in employment for over 13 weeks.
5. All referral payments will be made against the original permanent placement only.
6. The scheme is only valid for six months from the date of the initial referral.
7. In the event of any disputed fees, following all reasonable reference checks, HTL's decision will be final.
8. HTL reserves the right to amend or change the conditions of the scheme without written notice.
9. These terms are final and non-negotiable.
10. If you receive a fee payment from HTL then it is your responsibility for the declaration of these fees to the Inland Revenue.